Thursday, December 2, 2010

A BILLION REASONS!

Wow, is all I can say when I heard the news reporting sales on Cyber Monday rose 16% to $1.028 billion from $887 million on the same day in 2009, prompted by heavier promotions from retailers this year.

The Monday after Thanksgiving was dubbed Cyber Monday after retailers noticed spikes in their online sales that day after people returned to work. And nearly half, or 49% of dollars spent online Monday were from work computers. That is down by 3.8% from last year. [Detroit Free Press]

I've noticed in my own online shopping purchases, FREE Shipping is becoming more and more prevelant.  Websites are tauting FREE shipping as well, a welcomed trend!

Want Cyber Monday every day of the year?  MY SHOPPING GENIE, a web app gives you the power of  Cyber shopping 365 days a year!  In today's age, it's all about saving, so install MY SHOPPING GENIE today!










2 comments:

  1. Hey Linda! I come to you from Redhead Riter's BF community. That Shopping App sounds great! I may check it out. Right now I disgruntled with on line shopping. I JUST received something I ordered as a Christmas present back in Novemeber! They were "back ordered" . I finally received it and it broke the first time hubby used it. I ordered some parts for my vacuum cleaner back in February, and just got them. BACK ORDERED! LOL! I told them I was going to change my middle name to backorder! haha! Anyway, I'll get back in the swing soon, I'm just pouting right now! LOL!
    God Bless,
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda! I just downloaded the Genie, and I love it! Thanks a lot! I can't wait to tell my husband about it! He does more shopping on line than I do! LOL!

    God Bless You!

    PJ

    ReplyDelete